Oklahoma's Best Shopping Experiencefor Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Anime, Steampunk, Gaming, Superhero, and Nerd Culture Collectibles and Art
Photo by Julian Ortiz.
Photo by Sarah Kirby.
SoonerCon’s vendor-approval process is an application, not a simple purchase link. As a result, you will find a wide range of highly-curated, unique items in all shopping areas of the convention. We are an inclusive event and we work hard to provide a shopping experience that appeals to all convention attendees. No matter what your fandom, there is something for you at SoonerCon.
Shopping areas open all three days:
- 60+ artist alley tables
- 50+ exhibitor booth spaces — sold as a mix of single and double booths
- Art gallery — 3,800 sq. ft. of original sci-fi and fantasy art pieces
- Charity store and auction benefiting local charities
All sorts of awesome goods like:
- Art — originals, prints, sculpture, pottery, 3D prints, fiber, fan art, mixed media, etc.
- Pop culture clothing — t-shirts, hoodies, pins and buttons, etc.
- Cosplay props and accessories
- Jewelry and hair accessories
- Toys and collectibles
- Games and gamer accessories
- Books — sci-fi, fantasy, horror, comics, urban fiction, mystery, dystopia, crime, coloring books, etc.
- Handcrafted steampunk attire and accessories
- Music, movies, and TV shows
- and MUCH MORE!
Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy fulfilling shopping experience in Oklahoma!
Bad Bards and Beyond
Cal Custard / GoldenReliic
Trinkkits By Nikki